Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting Lost

I decided since today was my break from working out that I would take Finley for a walk so as not to get too used to the lazy life. So armed with the dog and my IPOD set to some Matt Redman worship tunes I set out. We went to the neighborhood that is near our apartment complex and with no real plan in order we started walking. Like most neighborhoods this one can get a little confusing so Finley, God, and I got a little lost -- sort of... I knew where we were and kind of how to get out but I had no real desire or need to make it back quickly -- so we wandered just enjoying the sunshine, music, and worshipping God. I am sure that most people thought that I was a crazy woman, walking around singing out loud with my dog but it was a totally wonderful walk. I encourage each of you to take a little time this week to get lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment